SAM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||30.02%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.521|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||23.53%|
|Net Income (TTM)||69.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.87%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 5 Best Beer Gifts for Christmas 2013 The Street Dec 11
- The Danger of Betting Against This Beer Company Fool Dec 10
- Will Jack Daniels Help Brown-Forman Win the Liquor Wars? Fool Dec 10
- These 2 Stocks Could Take Your Portfolio to New Highs Fool Dec 10
- Is Craft Brew Too Expensive? Fool Dec 7
- Prohibition is over! Time to buy beer stocks Dec 5
- Brown-Forman Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Anheuser-Busch, Molson Coors, or Boston Beer: Who's Doing the Best? Fool Dec 4
- Is This American King Eyeing a Coup Overseas? Fool Dec 3
- Is this Beer Company Ready to Bubble Over? Dec 1
SAM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Boston Beer is up 97.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Anheuser-Busch InBev up 15.69%, and Molson Coors Brewing up 25.60%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAM
Pro Report PDF for SAM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAM
Did Boston Beer make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Samuel Adams is an American brand of beer brewed by the Boston Beer Company and its associated contract brewers. The company was founded in 1984 by Jim Koch, Harry M. Rubin, and Lorenzo Lamadrid in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. The brand name of Samuel Adams, was chosen in honor of Samuel Adams, an American patriot famous for his role in the American Revolution and Boston Tea Party. According to tradition, he was also a brewer. The Boston Beer Company is currently the 2nd largest US beermaker. The company sells its products to a network of wholesale distributors, who in turn sell to retailers, such as pubs, restaurants, grocery chains, package stores, stadiums, and other retail outlets.