SALM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.10%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2605|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||61.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.06M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.24%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.10%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Central European Media (CETV) Surges: Stock Moves 11.5% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks 8:57 AM
- Zacks Investment Ideas feature highlights: Haverty Furniture, Salem Communications and Andersons Nov 27
- Salem Communications to Present at Los Angeles Investor Conference Marketwired Nov 25
- Salem Communications (SALM) Raises Qtr. Dividend 4.8% to $0.0550; 2.5% Yield Street Insider Nov 20
- Salem Communications Increases Quarterly Cash Distribution by 5% Marketwired Nov 20
- SALEM COMMUNICATIONS CORP /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 8
- Scripps Networks Tops Q3 Earnings Nov 8
- Scripps Networks Tops Q3 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 8
- Salem Communications Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
- Salem Communications (SALM) Reports Q3 EPS of 21c, Provides Q4 Outlook Street Insider Nov 5
SALM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Salem Communications is up 79.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Beasley Broadcast Grp up 75.45%, and Cumulus Media up 186.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SALM
Pro Strategies Featuring SALM
Did Salem Communications make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Salem Communications Corporation is a domestic multi-media company with integrated business operations covering radio broadcasting, publishing and the Internet. The Company owns and markets radio stations in large metropolitan markets.