SALE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3668|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||26.77M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||91.86%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.48%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones01/13 20:00
PR Newswire01/13 16:05
SA Breaking News01/06 08:06
PR Newswire12/15 07:00
|11/03/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||RetailMeNot Inc 3Q2014 Earning Conference Call|
|11/03/2014||Earnings||RetailMeNot Inc 3Q2014 Earning Result|
SALE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RetailMeNot is down 54.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Walt Disney up 28.26%, and Alibaba Group Holding up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SALE
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SALE
Did RetailMeNot make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Marketing Services
- Company Website: http://www.retailmenot.com
- IR Website: http://investor.retailmenot.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Other Services Related to Advertising
- NAICS Code: 541890
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
RetailMeNot Inc is a digital coupon marketplace that connects consumers with retailers and brands.
SALE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SALE","name")
- Description: =YCI("SALE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SALE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SALE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SALE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.