SALE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5032|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.63M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||92.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
PR Newswire07/21 07:00
CNW Group07/21 07:00
Street Insider07/17 09:03
SALE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RetailMeNot is down 11.31% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, AirMedia up 18.54%, and Clear Channel Outdoor up 10.40%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for SALE
PDF Report for SALE
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SALE Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring SALE
Did RetailMeNot make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Marketing Services
- Company Website: http://www.retailmenot.com
- IR Website: http://investor.retailmenot.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Services Related to Advertising
- NAICS Code: 541890
- NAICS Industry: Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
RetailMeNot Inc is a digital coupon marketplace that connects consumers with retailers and brands.
SALE Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("SALE","name")
- Description: =YCI("SALE","description")
- Sector: =YCI("SALE","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("SALE","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("SALE","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.