SALE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||38.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.62|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||25.44M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||11.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks Street Insider Dec 11
- Why J.C. Penney and Groupon Crushed the Market Today Fool Dec 9
- Ask a Fool: What Is Your Take on RetailMeNot? Fool Dec 9
- Did smarter shopping kill Black Friday? Dec 5
- Analysis: Did smarter shopping kill Black Friday? Reuters Dec 5
- The top iPhone and iPad apps on App Store Dec 3
- RetailMeNot, Inc. Files Registration Statement for Follow-On Offering noodls Dec 2
- RetailMeNot, Inc. (SALE) Files Registration Statement for Follow-On Offering Street Insider Dec 2
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Resist buying; donate coats AP Nov 29
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Penney store manager encouraged AP Nov 29
SALE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RetailMeNot is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, AirMedia Group down 19.81%, and Clear Channel Outdoor up 46.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SALE
Pro Report PDF for SALE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SALE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SALE
Did RetailMeNot make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RetailMeNot Inc is a digital coupon marketplace that connects consumers with retailers and brands.