SAIA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.634|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Saia Announces Improved Transit Times noodls Nov 18
- Saia to Present at Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference noodls Nov 14
- SAIA INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Saia to Present at Stephens 2013 Fall Investment Conference noodls Nov 5
- SAIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 5
- Raymond James Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Outperform Street Insider Oct 31
- Saia's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Saia, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 30
- SAIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Saia Reports Third Quarter Earnings per Share of $0.51 noodls Oct 30
SAIA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Saia is up 117.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Knight Transportation up 23.92%, and Old Dominion Freight Lns up 47.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAIA
Pro Report PDF for SAIA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAIA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAIA
Did Saia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Saia, Inc., is a transportation company. The Company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries provides a range of less-than-truckload, non-asset truckload, expedited and logistics services across the United States.