SAIA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.634|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||37.84%|
|Net Income (TTM)||40.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.40%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Raymond James Downgrades Saia Inc. (SAIA) to Outperform Street Insider Oct 31
- Saia's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- Saia, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 30
- SAIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 30
- Saia Reports Third Quarter Earnings per Share of $0.51 noodls Oct 30
- Saia, Inc. (SAIA) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c Street Insider Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Saia, Inc. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 30
- Trading Radar for 10/30: Starbucks (SBUX), Comcast (CMCSA), Kraft Foods (KRFT), Sunpower (SPWR) Report Street Insider Oct 29
- Should Investors Bet on the Upside at USA Truck? Fool Oct 24
- Saia (SAIA) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Oct 23
SAIA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Saia is up 137.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.56%, Old Dominion Freight Lns up 57.05%, and Con-way up 52.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAIA
Pro Report PDF for SAIA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAIA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAIA
Did Saia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Saia, Inc., is a transportation company. The Company through its wholly-owned subsidiaries provides a range of less-than-truckload, non-asset truckload, expedited and logistics services across the United States.