SAIA Key Stats
- Saia, Inc. declares three-for-two stock split May 16
- Saia, Inc. (SAIA) Announces 3-for-2 Stock Split Street Insider May 16
- Saia Declares Three-for-Two Stock Split Marketwired May 16
- SAIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 16
- When Do You Sell? May 15
- When Do You Sell? - Real Time Insight Zacks May 15
- Increasing Volume to Uncover Institutional Buying - Screen of the Week Zacks May 7
- SAIA INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 3
- SAIA INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and ... May 2
- Saia LTL Freight Honored With Lowe's 2012 Gold Service Award noodls May 1
SAIA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Saia is up 143.7% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Roadrunner Transportation Systems up 61.90%, and Old Dominion Freight Lines up 48.82%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for SAIA
Pro Report PDF for SAIA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAIA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAIA
Did Saia make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Saia is an American less than truckload trucking company. Saia began in 1924 with one terminal in Houma, Louisiana, and built terminals throughout Louisiana and Texas over the next fifty years.