SAFT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.844|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.28%|
|Net Income (TTM)||59.27M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Safety Insurance (SAFT) Declares $0.60 Quarterly Dividend; Adds $60M to Buybac Street Insider Nov 4
- Safety Insurance Group (SAFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c Street Insider Nov 4
- 3 High-Yielding Stocks That Have Raised Payouts By At Least 5% A Year For The Last 5 Years Sep 23
- SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements and E Aug 27
- SAFT Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/29/13 Aug 27
- Small Stocks Can Pay Big Aug 26
- 5 Stocks Growing Their Dividends By 20% Per Year Aug 16
- SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC Financials Aug 15
- SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 9
- SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Aug 7
SAFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Safety Insurance Group is up 27.38% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Infinity Property up 30.40%, and Navigators Group up 21.19%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAFT
Pro Report PDF for SAFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAFT
Did Safety Insurance Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. provides property and casualty insurance services. It provides private passenger automobile insurance products primarily in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. It offers commercial automobile, homeowners, dwelling fire, umbrella, inland marine, watercraft and business owner policies. It operates under one business segment: Property and Casualty insurance operations. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.