SAFT Key Stats
- 3 Big Dividends You May Have Missed Fool Jun 17
- SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote o... May 29
- SAFT Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/30/13 May 28
- Insurance Companies With Dividend Yields Greater Than 3%: 1 To Buy, 1 To Avoid, ... May 14
- SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Safety Announces First Quarter 2013 Results and Declares Second Quarter 2013 Div... May 6
- SAFETY INSURANCE GROUP INC Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... May 6
- 4 Dividend Stocks With Very Low Price To Free Cash Flow And In An Uptrend Apr 30
- 4 Solid-Yielding Dividend Stocks With A Very Low PEG Ratio That Are In Uptrend Apr 25
- Why Safety Insurance Is Poised to Keep Poppin' Apr 1
SAFT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Safety Insurance Group is up 30.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Tower Group International up 3.88%, and Navigators Group up 20.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAFT
Pro Report PDF for SAFT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAFT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAFT
Did Safety Insurance Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Safety Insurance Group, Inc. provides property and casualty insurance services. It provides private passenger automobile insurance products primarily in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. It offers commercial automobile, homeowners, dwelling fire, umbrella, inland marine, watercraft and business owner policies. It operates under one business segment: Property and Casualty insurance operations. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts.