SAFM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.26%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.119|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||136.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||94.69M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.19%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- You Can Still Play Falling Corn Prices The Street Dec 3
- YieldBoost Sanderson Farms To 12.1% Using Options Nov 12
- Will CBI Miss on Earnings? - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- SANDERSON FARMS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Termination of a Material Definit Oct 28
- InPlay: Sanderson Farms announces that its existing revolving credit facility through a consortium of banks has been increased from $500 mln to $600 mln Oct 24
- Sanderson Farms, Inc. Announces New Credit Agreement Business Wire Oct 24
- Why Sanderson Farms Shares Sank Oct 21
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - SAFM Oct 21
- Stephens Downgrades Sanderson Farms (SAFM) to Equal Weight Street Insider Oct 21
- Sanderson Farms downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens Oct 21
SAFM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Sanderson Farms is up 39.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.88%, Tyson Foods up 70.35%, and Pilgrims Pride up 120.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAFM
Pro Report PDF for SAFM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAFM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAFM
Did Sanderson Farms make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Sanderson Farms, Inc. is engaged in the production, processing, marketing and distribution of fresh and frozen chicken and other prepared food items. It sells chill pack, ice pack, bulk pack and frozen chicken, in-whole, cut-up and boneless form, primarily under the Sanderson Farms brand name to retailers, distributors and casual dining operators through out the U.S. The company operates through three divisions: Production, Processing and Food Divisions. It sells ice pack, chill pack, bulk pack, and frozen chicken in whole, cut-up, and boneless form under the Sanderson Farms brand name to retailers, distributors, and casual dining operators, as well as to customers who resell frozen chicken into export markets. Sanderson Farms was founded by Dewey R. Sanderson, Dewey R. Sanderson, Jr. and Joe Frank Sanderson in 1947 and is headquartered in Laurel, Mississippi.