SAAS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1163|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-6.329M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.80%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- inContact Adds Speech Analytics to Cloud Contact Center Solution with Analytics-Driven Quality (ADQ) Powered by Verint noodls Dec 3
- Fast Growing Facilities Management Company Selects inContact to Move Contact Center Operations to the Cloud noodls Nov 22
- Bullish Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - SAAS Nov 13
- INCONTACT, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 7
- inContact partners with Gryphon Networks for contact centers solution theflyonthewall.com Nov 7
- inContact Announces Partnership With Gryphon Networks To Provide Holistic Compliance Solution for Contact Centers PR Newswire Nov 7
- INCONTACT, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 5
- inContact Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 4
- inContact, Inc. (SAAS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 4
- ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions Selects inContact to Streamline Access to Healthcare for Millions of U.S. Citizens noodls Nov 1
SAAS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). inContact is up 42.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Synchronoss up 59.58%, and Exa up 41.75%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SAAS
Pro Report PDF for SAAS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SAAS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SAAS
Did inContact make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
InContact, Inc. is Delaware Corporation. The Company is a provider of cloud-based contact center solutions.