SA Key Stats
- Van Den Berg Invests 10% of Portfolio in Discounted Gold Miners Ahead of Rally Yahoo 03/10 19:14 ET
- 4:06 pm Seabridge Gold announces initial resource estimate for its Deep Kerr deposit; 515 million tonnes of inferred resources average 0.53% copper, 0.36 g/T gold Yahoo 02/18 16:57 ET
- Initial Resource Estimate for Seabridge Gold's Deep Kerr Deposit noodls 02/18 16:38 ET
- Alcatel-Lucent Shift Plan On Track as Earnings Become Earnings Again 24/7 Wall St. 02/06 07:20 ET
- Seabridge Gold (SA) Will Not Proceed with Grassy Mountain Project Asset Sale Street Insider 02/04 13:56 ET
- NYSE stocks posting largest percentage increases Yahoo 02/03 18:02 ET
- Seabridge Gold continues support of education in Northwestern British Columbia with a second $100,000 contribution to trades training at Northwest Community College noodls 01/30 11:28 ET
- Seabridge Drilling Improving Size and Grade of Iron Cap Gold-Copper Zone CNW Group 01/14 07:00 ET
- Richard Kraus Appointed a Director of Seabridge Gold noodls 12/19 17:42 ET
- Seabridge Closes $16.8 Million Flow-Through Financing noodls 12/10 10:19 ET
SA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seabridge Gold is down 35.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Anglogold Ashanti down 24.08%, and Gold Fields down 50.36%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SA
Pro Strategies Featuring SA
Did Seabridge Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Gold
- Headquarters Country: Canada
- Headquarters State/Province: Ontario
- Incorporation Country: Canada
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
Seabridge Gold is a Toronto-based North American resource exploration company. It owns Kerr-Sulphurates-Mitchell, a copper-gold-silver-molybdenum porphyry project in northern British Columbia. The deposit's proven-probable reserves includes 38.5 million ounces of gold, 214 million ounces of silver, 9.985 billion pounds of copper and 257 million pounds of molybdenum. The property is part of a bigger deposit containing another gold project known as Snowfield, the entire deposit is the largest undeveloped gold deposit in North America. The KSM project will cost more than $4.7 billion but funding is not yet in place. The company was formerly known as Seabridge Resources Inc. and changed its name to Seabridge Gold Inc. in June 2002. Seabridge Gold Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Toronto, Canada.