SA Key Stats
- Wednesday Sector Leaders: Precious Metals, Shipping Stocks Dec 4
- Seabridge Gold Reaches Agreement to Sell Grassy Mountain NPI for US$7.5 Million noodls Dec 3
- Shares Of SA Now Oversold The Street Dec 2
- Seabridge Gold, Inc. (SA) Drops Suddenly Street Insider Nov 20
- Seabridge Arranges $16.8 Million Bought Deal Flow-Through Financing noodls Nov 14
- Seabridge Gold Files Third Quarter 2013 Financial Statements and MD&A noodls Nov 14
- Seabridge Gold Files Third Quarter Report to Shareholders and Its Financial Statements and MD&A Marketwired Nov 14
- Neutral on Mining Shares? Sell Mexico, Buy Canada Fool Oct 30
- Seabridge Gold's Deep Kerr Continues to Grow Marketwired Oct 29
- Alamos Gold Makes $2 Million Option Payment to Seabridge Gold for Quartz Mountain Marketwired Oct 25
SA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Seabridge Gold is down 53.88% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.79%, Sandstorm Gold down 65.37%, and Banro down 81.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for SA
Pro Report PDF for SA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download SA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring SA
Did Seabridge Gold make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Seabridge Gold is a Toronto-based North American resource exploration company. It owns Kerr-Sulphurates-Mitchell, a copper-gold-silver-molybdenum porphyry project in northern British Columbia. The deposit's proven-probable reserves includes 38.5 million ounces of gold, 214 million ounces of silver, 9.985 billion pounds of copper and 257 million pounds of molybdenum. The property is part of a bigger deposit containing another gold project known as Snowfield, the entire deposit is the largest undeveloped gold deposit in North America. The KSM project will cost more than $4.7 billion but funding is not yet in place. The company was formerly known as Seabridge Resources Inc. and changed its name to Seabridge Gold Inc. in June 2002. Seabridge Gold Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Toronto, Canada.