RYL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||60.70%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.989|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||331.8%|
|Net Income (TTM)||335.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.31%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Is Toll (TOL) Poised to Beat Q4 Earnings Estimates? - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Why were job cuts flat in November but down 21% year-over-year? Dec 6
- Lennar Wins $1B in Defamation Case - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Why This Builder Is Gung-Ho on Housing Fool Dec 4
- Consumer optimism edges up in December, helping homebuilder stocks Dec 4
- Ryland Homes Receives 7 NAHB Silver Awards from the 2014 Nationals noodls Dec 4
- Nike a buy: Pro CNBC Dec 3
- The Great Ryland Homes Toy Drive Delivers Holiday Wishes to Deserving Children noodls Dec 3
- Why rising manufacturing growth is good for homebuilders Market Realist Dec 3
- Ryland Homes Introduces a New Community - Seneca noodls Dec 3
RYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ryland Group is up 20.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, PulteGroup up 13.25%, and Lennar down 2.44%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RYL
Pro Report PDF for RYL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RYL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RYL
Did Ryland Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ryland Group Inc. is the United States' 9th-largest developer and home-builder. It is a homebuilders and a mortgage-finance company providing mortgage financing and related services. The company consists of six operating business segments: four geographically-determined homebuilding regions; financial services; and corporate. The builder, based in Calabasas, California, has built over 285,000 homes across the United States since its inception, focusing primarily on first-time homebuyers and first- and second-time moveup buyers. Ryland currently serves 19 markets in 15 states and the District of Columbia. Ryland Group Inc. was founded by James P. Ryan and Bob Gaw in 1967 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, California.