RYL Key Stats
- Celebrate the Grand Opening of Ryland Homes’ Estate Collection at Blackstone in ... May 17
- Announcing the Grand Opening of the Architectural Collection at Legacy in Carmel... May 17
- Homebuilders' Downgrades Continue May 17
- D.R. Horton Upped to Outperform May 16
- D.R. Horton Upped to Outperform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Sector Snap: Homebuilders May 16
- Betting on the Home Builders: Is It too Late? Fool May 16
- With All the Weeds Pulled Out of the Mortgage Patch, This ETF May Bloom Fool May 16
- US housing starts fell in April but permits surged May 16
- Ahead of the Bell: US Housing Starts May 16
RYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ryland Group is up 135.0% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, DR Horton up 70.62%, and Meritage Homes Corporation up 82.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RYL
Pro Report PDF for RYL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RYL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RYL
Did Ryland Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Ryland Group Inc. is the United States' 9th-largest developer and home-builder. It is a homebuilders and a mortgage-finance company providing mortgage financing and related services. The company consists of six operating business segments: four geographically-determined homebuilding regions; financial services; and corporate. The builder, based in Calabasas, California, has built over 285,000 homes across the United States since its inception, focusing primarily on first-time homebuyers and first- and second-time moveup buyers. Ryland currently serves 19 markets in 15 states and the District of Columbia. Ryland Group Inc. was founded by James P. Ryan and Bob Gaw in 1967 and is headquartered in Westlake Village, California.