RY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.33%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.457|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.54%|
|Net Income (TTM)||8.146B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.29%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.92%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Canadian Imperial Bank Gains on 4Q13 Earnings - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Taking The Lead: SID, RY, BMO, WRI The Street Dec 9
- Vt. gets nearly $39,000 in RBC probe Dec 6
- TD Securities Upgrades Royal Bank of Canada (RY) to Buy on Valuation Street Insider Dec 6
- Royal Bank Of Canada's Strong Fiscal 2013 Results Hint At Future Dividend Increases Dec 6
- Will Bank of Nova Scotia Earnings Top Its Canadian Banking Peers? Fool Dec 5
- Royal Bank of Canada Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- C-Suite Shuffle Continues for Canada's Big Banks Dec 5
- Daily Dividend Report: RY, GD, HES, RCL, DIS Forbes Dec 5
- Canada Stocks to Watch: Barrick, Banks, Dollarama and Enbridge Dec 5
RY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Royal Bank Of Canada is up 11.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.18%, Toronto-Dominion up 12.75%, and Bank of America Corp up 43.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RY
Pro Report PDF for RY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RY
Did Royal Bank Of Canada make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
The Royal Bank of Canada or RBC Financial Group is the largest financial institution in Canada, as measured by deposits, revenues, and market capitalization. The company is one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management services, insurance, corporate and investment banking and transaction processing services on a global basis. The bank serves seventeen million clients and has 80,100 full- and part-time employees worldwide who serve close to 15 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 55 other countries. The company corporate headquarters are located in Toronto, Ontario. The bank was founded in 1864 in Halifax, Nova Scotia. RBC's Institution Number is 003.