RWT Key Stats
- REDWOOD TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; ... May 21
- Interesting RWT Put And Call For January 2014 May 20
- Daily Dividend Report: AET, DV, RWT, BGS, WMB May 17
- Redwood Trust Maintains $0.28 Dividend May 17
- REDWOOD TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exh... May 17
- Redwood Sells $424 Million of Mortgage Bonds at Wider Spreads May 17
- Redwood Trust, Inc. (RWT) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield Street Insider May 16
- Redwood Trust Declares $0.28 Per Share Dividend For The Second Quarter Of 2013 PR Newswire May 16
- REDWOOD TRUST INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure May 16
- Housing Starts in U.S. Decreased in April to Five-Month Low May 16
RWT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Redwood Trust is up 86.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Two Harbors Investment up 45.41%, and Arbor Realty Trust up 29.07%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RWT
Pro Report PDF for RWT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RWT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RWT
Did Redwood Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Redwood Trust, Inc. is a financial institution focused on investing, financing and managing non-agency residential and commercial real estate loans and securities. Through its ownership of mortgage-backed securities, Redwood credit-enhances billions of dollars in high-quality residential and commercial real estate loans. Its investments include residential and commercial real estate loans and securities backed by residential and commercial loans. Redwood operates through three business segments: Residential Conduit, Residential Securities Portfolio and Commercial Mortgage Portfolio. The company was founded by George E. Bull, III, Douglas B. Hansen and Frederick H. Borden on April 11, 1994 and is headquartered in Mill Valley, California.