RVM Key Stats
- Revett Completes Change of Jurisdiction to the U.S. and Provides Troy Mine Development Update noodls 03/03 10:01 ET
- Revett Minerals advances I Bed development on schedule, within budget Yahoo 03/03 08:57 ET
- Revett Minerals completes change of jurisdiction to U.S. Yahoo 03/03 08:56 ET
- 8:44 am Revett Minerals completes change of jurisdiction to the U.S. and provides Troy Mine development update; at the end of Feb 2014, the co has advanced ~ 3,025 feet in total Yahoo 03/03 08:44 ET
- Revett Updates Troy Mine Reserves and Resources indicating a Twelve year Life-of-Mine and Provides Development Update noodls 02/03 08:52 ET
- Revett Minerals updates Troy Mine reserves and resources Yahoo 02/03 07:10 ET
- REVETT MINERALS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Yahoo 01/27 15:40 ET
- Revett Shareholders Approve Change of Jurisdiction to the U.S. and Name Change Marketwired 01/27 07:00 ET
- Revett Provides Update on Special Meeting of Shareholders and Troy Mine Development noodls 01/07 08:52 ET
- Revett Minerals: Is Now The Time To Invest In Revett Minerals? 12/01 17:05 ET
RVM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Revett Mining is down 54.50% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.54%, AMCOL International up 60.37%, and Gallery Resources down 50.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RVM
Pro Strategies Featuring RVM
Did Revett Mining make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
Revett Mining Company Inc is a Silver-Copper Producer that owns and operates the producing Troy Mine and the world class development stage Rock Creek project.