RVM Key Stats
Business Wire03/27 16:26
Business Wire03/27 11:14
SA Breaking News03/27 08:20
|11/12/2014 11:30 EST||Misc||Revett Mining Co Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|11/12/2014||Earnings||Revett Mining Co Inc Q3 2014 Earnings Results|
|08/12/2014 11:30 EDT||Misc||Revett Mining Co Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Revett Mining Co Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/13/2014 11:30 EDT||Misc||Q1 2014 Revett Mining Co Inc Earnings Conference Call|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Revett Mining Co Inc Earnings Results|
RVM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Revett Mining is down 41.85% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, NX Uranium down 78.84%, and Gallery Resources up 25.00%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RVM
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RVM
Did Revett Mining make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.revettmining.com
- IR Website: http://www.revettminerals.com/ir/why-revett-mining
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Revett Mining Co Inc is a silver-copper producer that owns and operates the producing Troy Mine and the development stage Rock Creek project.
RVM Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RVM","name")
- Description: =YCI("RVM","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RVM","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RVM","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RVM","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.