RVLT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1258|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-7.465M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||31.76%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider08/20 08:43
Business Wire08/20 08:37
Business Wire08/11 08:30
Business Wire07/24 10:15
RVLT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Revolution Lighting is down 29.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.86%, China BAK Battery up 125.6%, and Advanced Energy up 3.11%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RVLT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RVLT
Did Revolution Lighting make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Electronic Components
- Company Website: http://www.rvlti.com
- IR Website: http://ir.rvlti.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Connecticut
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Lighting Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 335129
- NAICS Industry: Electric Lighting Equipment Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Revolution Lighting Technologies Inc designs, manufactures, markets and sells, commercial grade, LED replacement lamps, LED fixtures and LED-based signage, channel-letter and contour lighting products.
RVLT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RVLT","name")
- Description: =YCI("RVLT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RVLT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RVLT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RVLT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.