RVBD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||19.73%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1008|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-86.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-16.03M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||72.93%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Riverbed Technology Inc. (RVBD): Today's Featured Computer Hardware Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 12/05: (RVBD) (JCP) (MSFT) (PVA) Street Insider Dec 5
- Elliott Associates Talks Next Steps with Riverbed (RVBD) Street Insider Dec 5
- Riverbed Technology's Management Presents at NASDAQ OMX Investor Program (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Riverbed Appoints Keith Hoskison Senior Vice President of Worldwide Channels and Strategic Account Programs noodls Dec 2
- Riverbed Enhances Its Partner Program to Improve Partner Opportunities and Reward Investments in New Competencies noodls Nov 25
- Riverbed Technology to Present at Upcoming Events with the Financial Community noodls Nov 19
- Elliott hedge fund opens new positions in RVBD, ADSK, NWS, NVDA, Sold DLPH, NTAP – 13F Flash (E) Market Realist Nov 19
- Datacentrix first Riverbed Diamond partner in Africa noodls] - [Johannesburg, 19 November 2013 Nov 19
- Riverbed Technology to Present at Upcoming Events with the Financial Community Nov 18
RVBD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Riverbed Technology is down 6.58% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Rackspace Hosting down 46.81%, and Accenture up 7.89%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RVBD
Pro Report PDF for RVBD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RVBD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RVBD
Did Riverbed Technology make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Riverbed Technology is a technology company that specializes in improving the performance of networks and networked applications. It was founded May 23, 2002 by Jerry Kennelly and Steve McCanne in San Francisco, California where its world headquarters remains. Riverbed's flagship product is the Steelhead Appliance, a networking appliance that combines several techniques to optimize data traffic and bandwidth utilization across a Wide Area Network. The company sells its products directly through its sales force and indirectly through channel partners, including value-added resellers, value-added distributors, service providers, and systems integrators.