RUTH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.04%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6261|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||300.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||21.96M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Family Dining At Ruth's Chris Steak House Is A Holiday Tradition PR Newswire Dec 4
- Still Bullish on This Restaurant Nov 26
- Texas Roadhouse: A Good Buy for 2014 Fool Nov 25
- No One Seems To Be Talking About This Outperforming Restaurant Segment Fool Nov 23
- Look for Meaty Earnings From This Restaurant Chain Fool Nov 6
- Ruth's Hospitality Group Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 1
- Ruth's Hospitality 3Q results top Street's view Nov 1
- Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Nov 1
- Early movers: NFLX, WMT, MSG, AIG, AAPL & more CNBC Nov 1
- Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 1
RUTH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ruth's Hospitality is up 93.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Texas Roadhouse up 74.20%, and Bloomin Brands up 62.22%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RUTH
Pro Report PDF for RUTH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RUTH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RUTH
Did Ruth's Hospitality make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ruth’s Hospitality Group, Inc., is a restaurant company focused on the upscale dining segment. It owns the Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Mitchell’s Fish Market, Columbus Fish Market, Mitchell’s Steakhouse and Cameron’s Steakhouse concepts.