RUK Key Stats
- Russia's International Biotechnology Center Generium Signs Access Agreement to Elsevier's ScienceDirect and Embase PR Newswire Oct 31
- LexisNexis Positioned in the “Leaders” Quadrant of the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Legal Management Business Wire Oct 30
- Winners of the 2013 Semantic Web Challenge Announced at the International Semantic Web Conference Held in Sydney PR Newswire Oct 30
- Healthcare Leadership Forum Examines Implementation of Evidence-Based Medicine in Daily Clinical Practice PR Newswire Oct 29
- Elsevier Adds Open Access Journal: Annals of Medicine and Surgery to its Medical Journal Portfolio PR Newswire Oct 24
- Lexis Advance Voted Best Online Legal Research Provider in Annual The Legal Intelligencer “Best Of” Reader Survey Business Wire Oct 23
- LexisNexis Reaches Critical Milestone in Asian Patent Collections Business Wire Oct 22
- Global Healthcare Leader Deploys QUOSA's Literature Management Tools PR Newswire Oct 22
- Elsevier Announces the Winner of the 2013 Tetrahedron Prize PR Newswire Oct 22
- Research: Law Firms with 201-500 Attorneys Increasingly Winning Market Share Business Wire Oct 22
RUK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reed Elsevier is up 38.84% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Reed Elsevier up 44.70%, and Meredith up 72.58%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RUK
Pro Report PDF for RUK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RUK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RUK
Did Reed Elsevier make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Reed Elsevier PLC through its subsidiaries provides professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Risk, Legal and Business sectors. Its four business segments are Elsevier, LexisNexis, Reed Exhibitions and Reed Business Information.