RUK Key Stats
PR Newswire09/02 12:22
PR Newswire08/14 08:18
PR Newswire08/14 08:01
PR Newswire08/01 07:40
PR Newswire07/28 09:26
Dow Jones07/24 12:14
|08/06/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.4750, Declared Date: Jul 25 2014, Pay Date: Sep 04 2014|
|07/24/2014||Earnings||Reed Elsevier PLC 2014 Second Quarter Earnings Results|
|04/30/2014||Dividends||Amount: 1.209, Declared Date: Apr 12 2014, Pay Date: May 30 2014|
|04/24/2014||Misc||Reed Elsevier PLC Annual General Meeting 2014|
|03/11/2014||Misc||Reed Elsevier PLC Annual Report|
|02/27/2014||Earnings||Reed Elsevier PLC 2013 Fourth Quarter Earnings Results|
RUK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reed Elsevier is up 29.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.21%, Reed Elsevier up 21.71%, and Meredith up 7.47%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RUK
PDF Report for RUK
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RUK Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RUK
Did Reed Elsevier make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Publishing
- Company Website: http://www.reedelsevier.com
- IR Website: http://www.reedelsevier.com/investorcentre/pages/home.aspx
- HQ Country: United Kingdom
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: United Kingdom
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Periodical Publishers
- NAICS Code: 511120
- NAICS Industry: Newspaper, Periodical, Book, and Directory Publishers
- NAICS Sector: Information
Reed Elsevier PLC through its subsidiaries provides professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Risk, Legal and Business sectors.
RUK Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RUK","name")
- Description: =YCI("RUK","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RUK","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RUK","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RUK","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.