RTRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.353|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-86.17M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Street Insider09/09 06:05
Street Insider08/12 07:09
Business Wire08/12 07:00
|05/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Retrophin Inc|
RTRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Retrophin is up 68.67% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.32%, AstraZeneca up 52.08%, and Bristol-Myers Squibb up 17.70%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RTRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RTRX
Did Retrophin make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.retrophin.com
- IR Website: http://ir.retrophin.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Medicinal and Botanical Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325411
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Retrophin, Inc., is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, acquisition and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of serious, catastrophic or rare diseases.
RTRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RTRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("RTRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RTRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RTRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RTRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.