RTRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-5.533|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-94.83M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-159.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News01/13 09:53
Business Wire01/09 20:00
PR Newswire01/09 19:35
SA Breaking News01/09 10:47
Business Wire01/09 10:15
|05/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Retrophin Inc|
RTRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Retrophin is up 9.51% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.53%, Alimera Sciences down 21.67%, and Intercept Pharmaceuticals down 49.16%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RTRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RTRX
Did Retrophin make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Major
- Company Website: http://www.retrophin.com
- IR Website: http://ir.retrophin.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Medicinal and Botanical Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325411
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Retrophin Inc is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company focused on the development, acquisition and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of serious, catastrophic or rare diseases.
RTRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RTRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("RTRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RTRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RTRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RTRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.