RTN Key Stats
- Don’t Get So Defensive...or Maybe You Should Fool 1:20 PM
- It's Not Bernanke, Mr. President, It's You 11:00 AM
- Raytheon's Satellite Air Navigation System marks 10 years of continuous service ... 3:00 AM
- Raytheon's latest air traffic management systems go into continuous operation at... 2:30 AM
- Raytheon delivers mini transponders for Identification Friend or Foe on Korean A... 2:00 AM
- Pentagon Hands Out $880 Million-Plus in New Contracts Tuesday Fool Jun 18
- Embraer's E2-Jets Bring in Orders - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Embraer's E2-Jets Bring in Orders Jun 18
- Moves to limit U.S. contractor access to secrets meets resistance Jun 18
- Russia Lands $572.2 Million Pentagon Contract to Boost Afghan Air Forces Fool Jun 18
RTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Raytheon Company is up 27.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Northrop Grumman up 39.32%, and Lockheed Martin Corporation up 32.26%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RTN
Pro Report PDF for RTN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RTN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RTN
Did Raytheon Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Raytheon is a technology leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. It operates in six segments: Integrated Defense Systems, Intelligence and Information Systems, Missile Systems, Network Centric Systems, Space and Airborne Systems, and Technical Services. With a history of innovation spanning more than 80 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services. It was previously involved in corporate and special-mission aircraft until early 2007. Raytheon is the world's largest producer of guided missiles. Raytheon Company was founded in 1922 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.