RTN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-3.36%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.919|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.67%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.934B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.39%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.37%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.57%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- How These 3 Defense Contractors Could Respond to Spending Cuts Fool Dec 11
- Raytheon Company (RTN): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard The Street Dec 11
- Boeing Updates on '14 Delivery Financing - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Boeing, Other Defense Contractors Win in the Budget Deal The Street Dec 11
- Raytheon Gets More DoD Orders - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 10
- Pentagon Awards $159 Million in Defense Contracts Monday Fool Dec 9
- Neutral Rec on L-3 Communications - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Pentagon Approves $1.1B RTN Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - SWKS, WR, FCS, SPLK And RTN Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool Dec 8
RTN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Raytheon is up 52.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Lockheed Martin up 56.85%, and Northrop Grumman up 63.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RTN
Pro Report PDF for RTN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RTN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RTN
Did Raytheon make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Raytheon is a technology leader specializing in defense, homeland security and other government markets throughout the world. It operates in six segments: Integrated Defense Systems, Intelligence and Information Systems, Missile Systems, Network Centric Systems, Space and Airborne Systems, and Technical Services. With a history of innovation spanning more than 80 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration and other capabilities in the areas of sensing; effects; command, control, communications and intelligence systems; as well as a broad range of mission support services. It was previously involved in corporate and special-mission aircraft until early 2007. Raytheon is the world's largest producer of guided missiles. Raytheon Company was founded in 1922 and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.