RTEC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.14%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9174|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-95.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||30.40M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||51.02%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.57%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RUDOLPH TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 8-K, Notice of Delisting or Failure to Satisfy a Continued Listing Rule or St Dec 3
- Rudolph Technologies to Transfer Stock Listing to NYSE noodls Dec 3
- Rudolph Technologies Will Be Guided Higher By The Rise Of Electronic Devices Seeking Alpha Nov 21
- Rudolph Wins Multiple Orders for AWX Unpatterned Wafer Inspection Tools in Back-End and Advanced Packaging Applications noodls Nov 21
- Rudolph Technologies’ Management System Earns ISO 9001:2008 Certification noodls Nov 19
- Electro-Sensors: With No Debt, Activist Involvement And Large Holdings Of Marketable Securities, This Company Deserves Attention Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Rudolph Technologies' Management System Earns ISO 9001:2008 Certification Business Wire Nov 19
- Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (RTEC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Nov 4
- Rudolph Technologies Schedules 2013 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call for November 4, 2013 Business Wire Oct 9
- Rudolph to Participate in the Credit Suisse 4th Annual Small & Mid Cap Conference Business Wire Sep 16
RTEC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rudolph Technologies is down 3.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Faro Technologies up 51.30%, and II-VI down 6.66%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RTEC
Pro Strategies Featuring RTEC
Did Rudolph Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rudolph Technologies, Inc. designs, develops, and manufacture high-performance process control defect inspection, advanced packaging lithography, metrology, and process control software systems used by microelectronics device manufacturers.