RT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-11.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.059|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-64.25M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.63%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-7.68%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ruby Tuesday's Garden Bar Is Up for Sale Fool Dec 10
- Ruby Tuesday (RT) Enters $50M Revolving Facility; Affirms Cost-Savings Initiatives Street Insider Dec 9
- Ruby Tuesday Races 7% Higher on LBO Buzz Fox Business Dec 9
- Ruby Tuesday (RT) May Have Tapped Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire Street Insider Dec 9
- Ruby Tuesday (RT) hires Goldman Sachs to explore alternatives - Debtwire Street Insider Dec 9
- KiOR’s CFO Takes a Hike With No Advance Notice Fool Dec 7
- A Few Things You May Not Know About Chili's Fool Dec 7
- Ruby Tuesday, BJ's Restaurants, or Libbey: Who Should You Bet on for a Restaurant Industry Recovery? Fool Dec 7
- Domino’s Pizza Shows Why Diversity Is Important in Business Fool Nov 27
- Ruby Tuesday Just Used the ‘R’ Word Nov 26
RT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Ruby Tuesday is down 7.66% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Brinker International up 52.81%, and Wendy's up 84.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RT
Pro Strategies Featuring RT
Did Ruby Tuesday make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns, operates and franchises the Ruby Tuesday casual dining restaurant chain. It operates at the higher-end of casual dining in terms of the quality of its food and service.