RSTI Key Stats
- ROFIN SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC Financials May 17
- Earnings Calls Checkup: One Thesis Undone, Another Going Strong Fool May 14
- ROFIN SINAR TECHNOLOGIES INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies Misses on the Top and Bottom Lines Fool May 6
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies' CEO Discusses F2Q 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcr... May 4
- Why IPG Photonics Is Poised to Bounce Back Fool May 2
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies Earnings: Here’s Why Shares are Up Now Wall St. Cheat Sheet May 2
- Rofin-Sinar Technologies, Inc. (RSTI) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Issus Light Q3 Outloo... May 2
- InPlay: Rofin-Sinar Technologies misses by $0.02, misses on revs; guides JunQ EP... May 2
- ROFIN-SINAR Reports Results For The Second Quarter Of Fiscal Year 2013 PR Newswire May 2
RSTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rofin-Sinar Technologies is up 25.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Coherent up 29.94%, and IPG Photonics Corporation up 50.39%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RSTI
Pro Report PDF for RSTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RSTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RSTI
Did Rofin-Sinar Technologies make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rofin-Sinar Technologies, Inc. designs, develops, engineers and manufactures laser sources and laser-based system solutions for a wide range of applications. It designs and manufactures industrial lasers with production facilities in the US, Germany, UK, Sweden, Finland, Singapore, and China. The Company's lasers all deliver a high-quality beam at guaranteed power outputs and feature compact design, high processing speed, flexibility, low operating and maintenance costs, and easy integration into the customer's production process. The company sells its products in approximately 65 countries to original equipment manufacturers, systems integrators, and industrial end-users. The company was founded in 1975 and is headquartered in Plymouth, Michigan.