RSOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||28.93%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.463|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-12.61M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.37%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-6.16%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Sidoti Starts Real Goods Solar (RSOL) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/18: (ICLD) (CRDS) (NSYS) Higher; (FU) (REGI) (SKBI) Lower Street Insider Nov 18
- Real Goods Solar (RSOL) Prices 5.9M Offering at $3.40/Unit Street Insider Nov 15
- Real Goods Solar (RSOL) Files Offering for Stock and Warrants, No Amount Listed Street Insider Nov 14
- ReneSola (RSOL) Completes Array 'GSE NM-2' Street Insider Nov 13
- Roth Capital Starts Real Goods Solar (RSOL) at Buy Street Insider Nov 7
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Real Goods Solar (RSOL) Nov 7
- Real Goods Solar, Inc. (RSOL) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.07 Street Insider Nov 6
- Real Goods Solar (dba RGS Energy) Completes 2.2 MW Solar Farm in Vermont noodls Oct 30
- Real Goods Solar Completes 2.2 MW Solar Farm in Vermont GlobeNewswire Oct 30
RSOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Real Goods Solar is up 487.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, SolarCity up N/A, and Andalay Solar down 60.17%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RSOL
Pro Strategies Featuring RSOL
Did Real Goods Solar make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Real Goods Solar Inc., is a residential and commercial solar energy engineering, procurement, & construction firm. It offers services, including design, procurement, permitting, build-out, grid connection and warranty & customer satisfaction activities.