RSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-10.31%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.702|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-272.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-13.96%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Consumer Electronics Retailing Loser of Black Friday Weekend Fool Dec 7
- Electronics Retailer Conn's Soars On Profit, Outlook Investor's Business Daily Dec 5
- Neglect Creates Opportunity The Street Dec 4
- Conn's Eyes Strong Q3 Earnings, Rebound Off Q2 Miss Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- RadioShack Picks Six Tech Trends Expected to Dominate Black Friday through Cyber Monday - and Beyond noodls Nov 27
- For U.S. stores it is ugly out there - in more ways than one Nov 27
- RadioShack Brings an Additional Concept Store to Manhattan noodls Nov 26
- Monday Sector Leaders: Biotechnology, Music & Electronics Stores Nov 25
- Mark A. Boerio Joins RadioShack As Senior Vice President Inventory Planning And Allocation noodls Nov 25
- Is the Departure of RadioShack Corporation's Director a Good Sign? Fool Nov 21
RSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RadioShack is up 49.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.68%, Amazon.com up 51.88%, and Best Buy up 247.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RSH
Pro Strategies Featuring RSH
Did RadioShack make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RadioShack Corporation is an American franchise of electronics retail stores in the United States, as well as parts of Europe, South America and Africa. The headquarters of RadioShack is located in Downtown Fort Worth, Texas. RadioShack is also a sponsor for the Samsung/RadioShack 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Texas Motor Speedway. On July 21, 2009, RadioShack announced a partnership with T-Mobile USA, and started offering the service in August 2009. The T-Mobile partnership ended on September 15, 2011, when Verizon Wireless launched in over 4,000 of the retail stores nationwide. The company operates through two reportable segments: U.S. RadioShack company-operated stores and kiosks. RadioShack Corporation was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas.