RSE Key Stats
- Rouse Properties Refinances NewPark Mall Business Wire May 13
- Tracking the Pieces of This Former Empire May 10
- Tracking the Pieces of This Former Empire Fool May 9
- Rouse Properties Adds Regal Cinemas as Anchor Tenant at Three Rivers Mall Business Wire May 8
- ROUSE PROPERTIES, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Offi... May 8
- Blackstone funds exit General Growth Properties May 7
- ROUSE PROPERTIES, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Rouse Properties Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 3
- Rouse Properties Inc Earnings Call scheduled for 10:00 am ET today May 3
- Rouse Properties (RSE) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.37 Street Insider May 2
RSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rouse Properties is up 79.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Brookfield Office Properties up 15.76%, and CKX Lands up 16.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RSE
Pro Report PDF for RSE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RSE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RSE
Did Rouse Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rouse Properties is a publicly traded real estate investment trust headquartered in New York City. Plans to create a spin-off entity of General Growth Properties, Inc. were announced in August 2011, after GGP filed a Form 10 registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Rouse Properties formally debuted on the New York Stock Exchange on January 13, 2012, following the completion of the spin-off from General Growth Properties.