RS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.416|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-6.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||340.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.31%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.89%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.79%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Reliance Steel Reaffirmed at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 19
- YieldBoost Reliance Steel & Aluminum To 9.9% Using Options Nov 19
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: SGL, GHI, RS, CA, EXPE Nov 18
- Monday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Fool Nov 4
- Reliance Steel Acquires Haskins Steel - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Why Steelmakers are Surging: X, AKS, STLD Nov 4
- Goldman Raises Steel Sector to Neutral; AK Steel (AKS), US Steel (X), Steel Dynamics (STLD) Raised to Buy; Reliance Steel (RS) Cut to Netural Street Insider Nov 4
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. Completes Acquisition of Haskins Steel Co., Inc. noodls Nov 2
- RELIANCE STEEL & ALUMINUM CO Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Nov 1
- Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co. Completes Acquisition of Haskins Steel Co., Inc. Business Wire Nov 1
RS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Reliance Steel is up 34.14% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.30%, NSK up 96.46%, and Worthington Industries up 88.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RS
Pro Report PDF for RS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RS
Did Reliance Steel make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Reliance Steel and Aluminum Co., is a Fortune 500 company and the largest metals service center corporation in North America. The company provides metals processing services and distributes a full line metal products, including alloy, aluminum, brass, copper, carbon steel, stainless steel, titanium and specialty steel products, to customers in a broad range of industries. Reliance operates hundreds of metals service centers globally. The company was founded by Thomas J. Neilan on February 3, 1939 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.