RRD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-4.108|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-79.49%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-741.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.81%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.56%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.44%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, RRD, HCN, OZM, HPT The Street Dec 5
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: CMO, RRD, RPAI, CIM, SID The Street Nov 27
- Benchmark Upgrades R.R. Donnelley (RRD) to Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- 5 Diversified Services Stocks Driving The Industry Higher Nov 25
- Analysts' Actions: PNG PNY RRD PX Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - MAN, M, RRD, DECK And WYN Traded By Insiders Nov 19
- Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: CMO, RRD, LINE, FTR, XTEX Nov 18
- Insider Trading Alert - STWD, ROK, HUM, RRD And FAST Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tuesday: MFV, LOR, GNT, ERC, RRD Nov 11
- RRD Beats on Q3 Earnings, Misses Rev - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
RRD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). R.R. Donnelley & Sons is up 123.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Portfolio Recovery up 63.06%, and Consolidated Graphics up 88.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RRD
Pro Report PDF for RRD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RRD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RRD
Did R.R. Donnelley & Sons make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
R.R. Donnelley & Sons Co. provides integrated communications. It designs, manages and produces words and images and brings them to life on paper and in digital form for customers in the publishing, healthcare, advertising, retail, technology, financial services and many other industries. The company operates business through three segments: U.S. Print & Related Services, International & Corporate. R.R. Donnelley was founded by Richard Robert Donnelley in 1864 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. His son, Reuben H. Donnelley, founded the otherwise unrelated company R. H. Donnelley.