RPXC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||24.47%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8339|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||43.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.34%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 4 Stocks Spiking on Big Volume Oct 31
- RPX's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 29
- RPX (RPXC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS Street Insider Oct 29
- RPX Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Oct 29
- RPX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 29
- Q3 2013 RPX Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Oct 29
- Trading Radar for 10/29: Nokia (NOK), US Steel (X), DreamWorks (DWA), Take-Two (TTWO), 3D Systems (DDD) Report Street Insider Oct 28
- RPX to Report Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results on October 29, 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 8
- RPX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Sep 10
- Pick Up This Bargain Even Cheaper Than Director Robertson Did Sep 3
RPXC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RPX is up 76.62% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Acacia Research down 42.26%, and Cardtronics up 84.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RPXC
Pro Report PDF for RPXC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RPXC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RPXC
Did RPX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RPX Corp. provides a subscription-based patent risk management solution that facilitates more efficient exchanges of value between owners and users of patents compared to transactions driven by actual or threatened litigation.