RPXC Key Stats
- RPX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submissi... Jun 12
- Stock Picking Ideas from Economic Reports - Screen of the Week Zacks Jun 11
- 2 Stocks to Watch Right Now Fool Jun 5
- Cardtronics on an Acquisition Spree Jun 5
- Cardtronics on an Acquisition Spree - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 5
- Obama Issues Patent Order to Combat Owners Called Trolls Jun 4
- Patent specialists fall after WSJ reports looming crack downs Jun 4
- 4 Longshot Stocks to Invest In Fool May 30
- RPX to Present at the Stephens Spring Investment Conference GlobeNewswire May 29
- RPX's CEO Presents at Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications C... May 23
RPXC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RPX is up 9.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Acacia Research Coroporation down 29.56%, and Cardtronics up 1.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RPXC
Pro Report PDF for RPXC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RPXC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RPXC
Did RPX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RPX Corporation is a provider of patent risk management solutions, offering defensive buying, acquisition syndication, patent intelligence and advisory services. Since the company was founded in March, 2008, RPX claims to have introduced efficiency to the patent market by providing a rational alternative to litigation. Based in San Francisco, RPX's approach combines principal capital, deep patent expertise, and client contributions to generate enhanced patent buying power. By acquiring patents that pose potential problems and providing valuable intelligence to its clients, RPX seeks to reduce patent assertions directed at its growing client network.