RPTP Key Stats
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. Provides PROCYSBI(R) Launch Update and Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results noodls Nov 7
- RAPTOR PHARMACEUTICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 7
- Q3 2013 Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp. Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 7
- FBR Capital Starts Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) at Outperform Street Insider Oct 30
- Raptor Pharmaceutical to Hold Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- First Week Of May 2014 Options Trading For Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) Sep 27
- Raptor Pharmaceutical to Present at Leerink Swann Rare Disease Roundtable GlobeNewswire Sep 26
- Oppenheimer Thinks Raptor Shares Could Bite Fool Sep 25
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) to Perform Street Insider Sep 25
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer Sep 25
RPTP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Raptor Pharmaceutical is up 169.9% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, AstraZeneca up 24.99%, and DaVita HealthCare up 13.88%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RPTP
Pro Report PDF for RPTP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RPTP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RPTP
Did Raptor Pharmaceutical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Raptor Pharmaceutical Corp is a biopharmaceutical company that researches, produces and delivers medicines. Its pipeline includes both candidates from its proprietary drug targeting platforms and in-licensed and acquired product candidates.