RPTP Key Stats
- RAPTOR PHARMACEUTICAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financi... May 9
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Reports First Quarter Calendar Year 2013 Financial Results GlobeNewswire May 8
- RAPTOR PHARMACEUTICAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 8
- 3 Healthcare Stock Stories For Tuesday Investment Wellness May 7
- Raptor licenses IP for Rett Syndrome from French Research Institute May 7
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Licenses Intellectual Property for Rett Syndrome Benzinga May 7
- Raptor Pharmaceutical Licenses Intellectual Property for Rett Syndrome From Fren... May 7
- This Week in Biotech May 4
- Two Different Outlooks for Two Tuesday Performers May 2
- Wedbush Downgrades Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) to Neutral Street Insider May 2
RPTP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Raptor Pharmaceutical is up 22.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, AstraZeneca up 32.92%, and GW Pharmaceuticals down 0.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RPTP
Pro Report PDF for RPTP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RPTP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RPTP
Did Raptor Pharmaceutical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?