RPRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.380|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-31.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-369100%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|10/31/2014 07:30 EST||Misc||Repros' Investor and Analyst Day|
|08/11/2014||Earnings||Repros Therapeutics Inc Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|06/16/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Repros Therapeutics Inc|
|05/12/2014||Earnings||Repros Therapeutics Inc Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|03/13/2014||Earnings||Repros Therapeutics Inc Q4 2013 Earnings Results|
RPRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Repros Therapeutics is down 53.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.90%, Agios Pharmaceuticals up 375.2%, and Galena Biopharma down 62.75%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RPRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RPRX
Did Repros Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.reprosrx.com
- IR Website: http://ir.reprosrx.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Texas
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Biological Product (Except Diagnostic) Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325414
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Repros Therapeutics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development of new drugs to treat hormonal and reproductive system disorders.
RPRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RPRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("RPRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RPRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RPRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RPRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.