RPRX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||200.0%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.519|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-28.62M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-199933%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Attention Repros Therapeutics, Inc. Investors: Law Firm Investigates on Behalf of Shareholders PR Newswire Dec 4
- Repros Poised to Take On Growing Testosterone Market Fool Dec 2
- Repros Therapeutics: Small Biotech Play Analysts Believe Can Double Nov 27
- Piper Jaffray Starts Repros Therapeutics (RPRX) at Overweight Street Insider Nov 26
- Repros to Present Data on the Benefits of Testosterone Restoration With Androxal(R) Compared to T Replacement With Gels at 9th Men's Health World Congress noodls Nov 25
- REPROS THERAPEUTICS INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Nov 25
- FDA Schedules Face to Face Meeting With Repros to Discuss Androxal(R) Efficacy noodls Nov 25
- Repros (RPRX) Having Face-to-Face with FDA Over Androxal Street Insider Nov 25
- Insiders Are Buying Repros Therapeutics Nov 15
- Loss Narrows at Repros, Shares Down Nov 11
RPRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Repros Therapeutics is up 21.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Actelion up 55.66%, and AMAG Pharmaceuticals up 61.50%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RPRX
Pro Strategies Featuring RPRX
Did Repros Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Repros Therapeutics Inc. is development stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of oral small molecule drugs for major unmet medical needs in male and female health.