RPM Key Stats
- RPM To Webcast Presentations At Bank of America Merrill Lynch Smid Cap Conferenc... May 6
- 2 Reasons This Highflier Will Lose to Peers Apr 30
- 2 Reasons This Stock’s Strength Could be Short-lived Apr 30
- Intentional Investing : Tough Love on Housing Recovery (Part 2) Apr 19
- RPM INTERNATIONAL INC/DE/ Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal O... Apr 19
- RPM Appoints Craig S. Morford to Board of Directors; William A. Papenbrock Retir... Apr 18
- Brighten Up Your Portfolio With This Stock Apr 16
- New EPA Rules Will Make Cabot A Winner Apr 16
- RPM International (RPM) Passes Through 3% Yield Mark Apr 15
- Is This Stock a Good Housing Play? Apr 10
RPM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RPM International is up 40.02% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Valspar Corporation up 62.80%, and Sherwin-Williams Company up 66.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RPM
Pro Report PDF for RPM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RPM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RPM
Did RPM International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
RPM International Inc is a multinational holding company with subsidiaries that manufacture and market high-performance specialty coatings, sealants and building materials. The firm operates through two business segments: Consumer and Industrial. Industrial brands include Stonhard, Tremco, illbruck, Carboline, Flowcrete, Universal Sealants and Euco. RPM's consumer products are used by professionals and do-it-yourselfers for home maintenance and improvement, boat repair and maintenance, and by hobbyists. Consumer brands include Zinsser, Rust-Oleum, DAP, Varathane and Testors. It was founded by Frank C. Sullivan in 1947 and is headquartered in Medina, Ohio.