RPM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.253|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||196.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||167.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.85%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.85%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.45%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RPM Int'l (RPM) Announces $200M Convertible Notes Offering Street Insider Dec 2
- Shorts Are Piling Into These Stocks. Should You Be Worried? Fool Nov 11
- Insider Trading Alert - RPM, D, IBKC, DWRE And DLR Traded By Insiders Nov 11
- Sherwin-Williams Falls as Comex Acquisition Appeal Denied - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 4
- Balanced View on Sherwin-Williams - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 31
- Sherwin-Williams Loses Bid to Paint It Black in Mexico Fool Oct 30
- Sherwin-Williams Beats on Earnings in Q3 - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 25
- 6 Stocks Joining the New High Party Fool Oct 22
- RPM International (RPM) Reaches New Lifetime High Today Oct 22
- Fitch Affirms RPM International's IDR at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable Business Wire Oct 18
RPM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RPM International is up 40.36% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Sherwin-Williams up 20.40%, and PPG Industries up 53.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RPM
Pro Report PDF for RPM
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RPM Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RPM
Did RPM International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RPM International Inc is a multinational holding company with subsidiaries that manufacture and market high-performance specialty coatings, sealants and building materials. The firm operates through two business segments: Consumer and Industrial. Industrial brands include Stonhard, Tremco, illbruck, Carboline, Flowcrete, Universal Sealants and Euco. RPM's consumer products are used by professionals and do-it-yourselfers for home maintenance and improvement, boat repair and maintenance, and by hobbyists. Consumer brands include Zinsser, Rust-Oleum, DAP, Varathane and Testors. It was founded by Frank C. Sullivan in 1947 and is headquartered in Medina, Ohio.