RPAI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.48%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0699|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-9.344M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||70.25%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-26.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Retail Properties of America Named Top Dividend Stock With Insider Buying and 5.26% Yield (RPAI) Dec 6
- Strong Insider Buying Found in the Underlying Holdings of FRI Forbes Dec 2
- Simon Property Upped to Buy Again - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: CMO, RRD, RPAI, CIM, SID The Street Nov 27
- Environmentally Friendly, Open-Air Office Concept leads RPAI to Silver Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Certification noodls Nov 25
- Retail Properties of America Inc. Enters Oversold Territory Nov 21
- Retail Properties of America Inc. Enters Oversold Territory - Tale of the Tape Zacks Nov 21
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: CWH, POT, RPAI Nov 15
- Twitter Enters IPO ETF as a Top-10 Holding ETF Trends Nov 14
- Retail Properties of America Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 5
RPAI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Retail Properties is up 13.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.85%, Chimera Investment up 25.23%, and Capstead Mortgage up 10.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RPAI
Pro Report PDF for RPAI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RPAI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RPAI
Did Retail Properties make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Retail Properties of America, Inc. is a self-managed REIT focused on the acquisition, development and management of strategically located retail assets.