RP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.82%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2897|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||466.7%|
|Net Income (TTM)||22.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.14%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.14%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RealPage Becomes Oversold (RP) Forbes Dec 2
- Rental Housing Market Boosts Use Of RealPage Software Investor's Business Daily Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - CLH, PCAR, DLX, RP And AGCO Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- RealPage to Present at RBC Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference noodls Nov 12
- REALPAGE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- Pat Goepel, CEO of Asure Software (ASUR), Interviews with The Wall Street Transcript Wall Street Transcript Nov 11
- The Real Deal For RealPage Seeking Alpha Nov 11
- RealPage shares rise on better-than-expected 3Q AP Nov 8
- RealPage Acquires ActiveBuilding noodls Oct 29
- RealPage (RP) Acquires ActiveBuilding; Terms Undisclosed Street Insider Oct 29
RP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Realpage is up 9.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Accelrys up 2.53%, and MicroStrategy up 42.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RP
Pro Report PDF for RP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RP
Did Realpage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of on demand software solutions for the rental housing industry. The company offers on demand product lines that enable owners and managers of single-family and a wide variety of multifamily rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student and senior housing, to manage its marketing, pricing, screening, leasing, accounting, purchasing, utilities and other property operations. Its broad range of property management solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs through higher occupancy, improved pricing methodologies, new sources of revenue from ancillary services, improved collections and more integrated and centralized processes. Based in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage was formed in 1998 to acquire Rent Roll, Inc., which marketed and sold industry-leading on premise property management systems for the conventional and affordable multifamily rental housing markets.