RP Key Stats
- Top Insider Trades: A Big Purchase at Six Flags Entertainment, and a Major Sale ... May 16
- Top Insider Trades: SIX VNTV RP OFIX May 16
- RealPage to Present at 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference Business Wire May 8
- RealPage to Present at J.P. Morgan 41st Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Con... May 8
- Is RealPage Earning Enough for You? Fool May 7
- REALPAGE INC Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 7
- Golf Clap for RealPage Fool May 6
- Why RealPage Shares Are Clawing Their Way Back Fool May 3
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades RealPage to Neutral on Growth Deceleration Conc... May 3
- RealPage downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse theflyonthewall.com May 3
RP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Realpage is up 5.98% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, Accelrys up 11.60%, and Medidata Solutions up 167.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RP
Pro Report PDF for RP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RP
Did Realpage make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
RealPage, Inc. is a leading provider of on demand software solutions for the rental housing industry. The company offers on demand product lines that enable owners and managers of single-family and a wide variety of multifamily rental property types, including conventional, affordable, military, student and senior housing, to manage its marketing, pricing, screening, leasing, accounting, purchasing, utilities and other property operations. Its broad range of property management solutions enable property owners and managers to increase revenues and reduce operating costs through higher occupancy, improved pricing methodologies, new sources of revenue from ancillary services, improved collections and more integrated and centralized processes. Based in Carrollton, Texas, a suburb of Dallas, RealPage was formed in 1998 to acquire Rent Roll, Inc., which marketed and sold industry-leading on premise property management systems for the conventional and affordable multifamily rental housing markets.