ROYT Key Stats
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust to Ring Opening Bell at NYSE on May 21 Business Wire May 15
- PACIFIC COAST OIL TRUST Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Are You the Right Investor for U.S. Oil and Gas Royalty Trusts? In Depth Analysi... May 6
- Ex-Div Reminder for Pacific Coast Oil Trust (ROYT) Apr 26
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust Announces May Cash Distribution Business Wire Apr 22
- PACIFIC COAST OIL TRUST Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial ... Apr 22
- PACIFIC COAST OIL TRUST Financials Apr 4
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ROYT, DFT, DCT, MDT, JPM Apr 2
- PACIFIC COAST OIL TRUST Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Mar 29
- Pacific Coast Oil Trust Announces April Cash Distribution Business Wire Mar 26
ROYT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Pacific Coast Oil Trust is up 10.89% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Solar Capital up 25.42%, and WisdomTree Investments up 87.29%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ROYT
Pro Report PDF for ROYT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROYT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROYT
Did Pacific Coast Oil Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?