ROYL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0185|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.3011M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||57.49%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
ROYL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Royale Energy is down 44.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.04%, Dorchester Minerals up 3.66%, and Delek Logistics Partners up 31.47%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ROYL
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ROYL
Did Royale Energy make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas E&P
- Company Website: http://www.royl.com
- IR Website: http://www.royl.com/investors.htm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: California
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Drilling Oil and Gas Wells
- NAICS Code: 213111
- NAICS Industry: Support Activities for Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
Royale Energy Inc is an oil and natural gas producer. It is engaged in the production and sale of natural gas, acquisition of oil and gas lease interests and proved reserves, and drilling of both exploratory and development wells.
ROYL Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ROYL","name")
- Description: =YCI("ROYL","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ROYL","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ROYL","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ROYL","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.