ROX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0247|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-3.984M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||37.62%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-3.71%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/17 07:46
PR Newswire02/17 07:30
|02/17/2015||Earnings||Castle Brands Inc Third Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|11/17/2014||Earnings||Castle Brands Inc Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Castle Brands Inc Q1 2015 Earnings Results|
|06/30/2014||Earnings||Q4 2014 Castle Brands Earnings Results|
ROX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Castle Brands is up 15.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.16%, Diageo down 6.75%, and Constellation Brands up 40.52%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ROX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ROX
Did Castle Brands make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Beverages - Wineries & Distilleries
- Company Website: http://www.castlebrandsinc.com
- IR Website: http://investor.castlebrandsinc.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Florida
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Distilleries
- NAICS Code: 312140
- NAICS Industry: Beverage Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Castle Brands Inc develops & markets premium & super-premium brands in the beverage alcohol categories: rum, whiskey, liqueurs, vodka, tequila and fine wine. It distributes its products in approximately 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
ROX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ROX","name")
- Description: =YCI("ROX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ROX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ROX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ROX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.