ROVI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-12.66%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.109|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-109.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||84.19%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-8.03%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ROVI CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Dec 6
- SeaChange plummets after results, guidance trail estimates Dec 6
- Rovi risk/reward positive, says Pacific Crest theflyonthewall.com Dec 2
- Rovi Corporation -- Moody's changes Rovi's ratings outlook to negative; Ba3 CFR affirmed Moody's Nov 14
- Top Stock Picks in the Media and Broadcasting Sector: An Interview with James Marsh, a Managing Director and Senior Research Analyst at Piper Jaffray & Co., Following Entertainment, Radio and Television Broadcasting, Outdoor Advertising and Wall Street Transcript Nov 14
- Rovi to Power TV Data on Xbox One noodls Nov 14
- Rovi Signs with Panasonic SoC for First DivX HEVC Technology Licensing Agreement noodls Nov 12
- Pacific Crest Upgrades Rovi Corp. (ROVI) to Sector Perform Street Insider Nov 12
- Rovi Corp Stock Downgraded (ROVI) Nov 6
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Rovi Corp. (ROVI) to Sell Street Insider Nov 5
ROVI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rovi is up 18.18% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Proofpoint up 162.9%, and Jive Software down 18.77%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ROVI
Pro Report PDF for ROVI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROVI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROVI
Did Rovi make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rovi Corporation is a globally operating, US-based company that provides guidance technology, entertainment data, copy protection, industry standard networking and media management technology for digital entertainment devices and services. Its customers include consumer electronics manufacturers, cable television and satellite television operators, movie studios and online entertainment portals and content distributors. The company was formerly known as Macrovision Solutions Corporation and changed its name to Rovi Corporation in July 2009. Rovi Corporation was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.