ROSG Key Stats
|Revenue (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.322|
|EPS Diluted (Annual YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-13.79M|
|Gross Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Profit Margin (TTM)||Upgrade|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire10/23 08:00
|09/18/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Rosetta Genomics Ltd Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|09/18/2014||Earnings||Rosetta Genomics Ltd Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|04/01/2014 10:00 EDT||Misc||Rosetta Genomics, Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
|03/31/2014||Earnings||Rosetta Genomics, Ltd. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
ROSG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rosetta Genomics is down 4.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.46%, Biocept up N/A, and BG Medicine down 19.42%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ROSG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ROSG
Did Rosetta Genomics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Diagnostics & Research
- Company Website: http://www.rosettagenomics.com
- IR Website: http://www.rosettagenomics.com/investors
- HQ Country: Israel
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Israel
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
Rosetta Genomics Ltd is engaged in the development and commercialization of new diagnostic tests and therapeutics based on a group of genes known as microRNAs.
ROSG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ROSG","name")
- Description: =YCI("ROSG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ROSG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ROSG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ROSG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.