ROSE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||58.50%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.750|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||103.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||212.20M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||78.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||21.09%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Devon Energy (DVN) / GeoSouthern Acquisition Rumors Lift Sector Street Insider Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - ASBC, MAS, MDSO, ROSE And OC Traded By Insiders Nov 13
- Rosetta Resources Larger Than S&P 500 Component Cablevision Systems Nov 12
- Stifel Nicolaus Upgrades Rosetta Resources (ROSE) to Buy Street Insider Nov 11
- Rosetta Resources, Inc. (ROSE) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c Street Insider Nov 6
- Trading Radar for 11/07: Disney (DIS), Tim Hortons (THI), FireEye (FEYE), Groupon (GRPN) Report Street Insider Nov 6
- Oil Producers Eye Solid Gains Despite Falling Prices Oct 28
- Stifel Nicolaus Downgrades Rosetta Resources (ROSE) to Hold Street Insider Oct 24
- Rosetta Resources downgraded by Stifel Oct 24
- Macquarie Downgrades Rosetta Resources (ROSE) to Neutral Street Insider Oct 23
ROSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rosetta Resources is up 12.81% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.64%, Carrizo Oil & Gas up 94.00%, and EOG Resources up 37.95%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ROSE
Pro Report PDF for ROSE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROSE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROSE
Did Rosetta Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rosetta Resources Inc., an independent exploration and production company, engages in the exploration, development, production, and acquisition of onshore oil and gas resources in the United States. It owns producing and non-producing oil and gas properties in South Texas, California, and the Rockies. Its operating areas include Eagle Ford shale in South Texas, the Sacramento Basin in California and Southern Alberta Basin in Montana. The company was founded on June 3, 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.