ROSE Key Stats
- Cowen Downgrades Rosetta Resources (ROSE) to Hold Street Insider May 22
- Analysts' Actions: MDC PHM ROSE RYL STI May 22
- Rosetta Resources Inc. to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences GlobeNewswire May 21
- This Energy Producer Of The Denver-Julesburg Basin Has Gotten Ahead Of Itself May 21
- Comstock to Pay 12.5-Cent Dividend - Analyst Blog Zacks May 20
- Comstock to Pay 12.5-Cent Dividend May 20
- 2 Fast-Growing Energy Concerns To Buy Now May 18
- 5 Commodity Stocks Moving On News May 17
- ROSETTA RESOURCES INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Se... May 16
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Rosetta Resources (ROSE) to Outperform, Shares Attractive Street Insider May 16
ROSE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rosetta Resources is up 19.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Comstock Resources up 16.47%, and EPL Oil & Gas up 95.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for ROSE
Pro Report PDF for ROSE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROSE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROSE
Did Rosetta Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rosetta Resources Inc., an independent exploration and production company, engages in the exploration, development, production, and acquisition of onshore oil and gas resources in the United States. It owns producing and non-producing oil and gas properties in South Texas, California, and the Rockies. Its operating areas include Eagle Ford shale in South Texas, the Sacramento Basin in California and Southern Alberta Basin in Montana. The company was founded on June 3, 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.