ROL Key Stats
- Can a Killing Be Made From These Pest Killers? Fool Jun 12
- Jefferies Starts Rollins (ROL) at Buy Street Insider May 29
- Orkin's Top Five Summer Pests and Prevention Tips PR Newswire May 22
- Interesting ROL Put And Call For July May 20
- Rollins Expands to Guam May 9
- Rollins Expands to Guam - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- ROLLINS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits May 9
- Orkin Establishes Franchise in Guam PR Newswire May 7
- Rollins About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (ROL) May 6
- This Metric Says You're Smart to Own Rollins Fool May 1
ROL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rollins is up 16.64% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, ABM Industries up 24.34%, and TeleTech up 56.61%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ROL
Pro Report PDF for ROL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROL
Did Rollins make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rollins, Inc. is a premier North American consumer and commercial services company. Through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Orkin, LLC., HomeTeam Pest Defense, Western Pest Services, Orkin Canada, The Industrial Fumigant Company, Waltham Services LLC., Crane Pest Control and TruTech LLC., the Company provides essential pest control services and protection against termite damage, rodents and insects to over 2 million customers in the United States, Canada, Europe, Central America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Asia, the Mediterranean, Europe and Africa from over 500 locations. The company, formerly known as Rollins Broadcasting, Inc., was founded by O. Wayne Rollins, Sr. in 1948 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.