ROIQ Key Stats
ROIQ Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ROI Acquisition is up 3.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 14.77%, Newtown Lane Marketing up 3900%, and YUS International up 4.00%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for ROIQ
Portfolio Strategies Featuring ROIQ
Did ROI Acquisition make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Conglomerates
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: New York
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: N/A
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Offices of Other Holding Companies
- NAICS Code: 551112
- NAICS Industry: Management of Companies and Enterprises
- NAICS Sector: Management of Companies and Enterprises
ROI Acquisition Corp II is a blank check company. The Company was formed for the purpose of acquiring, through a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or other similar business combination.
ROIQ Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("ROIQ","name")
- Description: =YCI("ROIQ","description")
- Sector: =YCI("ROIQ","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("ROIQ","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("ROIQ","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.