ROIC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||43.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.4047|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||580.0%|
|Net Income (TTM)||29.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||71.42%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||93.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.09%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why I Just Bought Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Fool Nov 21
- MLV & Co. Starts Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) at Buy Street Insider Nov 19
- Old-School REIT Investing Nov 6
- Retail Opportunity Investments Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- RETAIL OPPORTUNITY INVESTMENTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Stat Oct 31
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. Reports Strong Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Oct 31
- Q3 2013 Retail Opportunity Investments Corp Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 31
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Ready to Breakout? Oct 30
- Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. (ROIC) Ready to Breakout? - Tale of the Tape Zacks Oct 30
ROIC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Retail Opportunity is up 18.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.42%, Kimco Realty up 12.03%, and Agree Realty up 16.45%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ROIC
Pro Report PDF for ROIC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROIC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROIC
Did Retail Opportunity make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Retail Opportunity Investments Corp. is a fully integrated, self-managed REIT. It is engaged in the acquisition, ownership and management of necessity-based community and neighborhood shopping centers in the western region of the United States.