ROC Key Stats
- Rockwood Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ROC) May 16
- RLPC-US loan market lures European buyouts May 13
- Rockwood Holdings Larger Than S&P 500 Component AGL Resources May 10
- DuPont's Kullman Considers Affect of Pigment Profit Swing May 9
- RLPC-Private equity firms eye U.S. loan market for CeramTec buyout May 9
- Rockwood Reaches New 52-Week High (ROC) May 8
- Alcoa to Expand Tennessee Facility May 7
- ROCKWOOD HOLDINGS, INC. Financials May 7
- Alcoa to Expand Tennessee Facility - Analyst Blog Zacks May 7
- Rockwood Holdings Beats Ests, Profit Sinks May 7
ROC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwood is up 54.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Ferro up 57.49%, and H.B. Fuller Company up 35.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for ROC
Pro Report PDF for ROC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROC
Did Rockwood make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing specialty chemicals and advanced materials for industrial and commercial purposes worldwide. The company operates through four segments, including Specialty Chemicals, Performance Additives, Titanium Dioxide Pigments and Advanced Ceramics. The Titanium Dioxide Pigments segment comprises two business lines: Titanium Dioxide and Functional Additives. The Advanced Ceramics segment serves four principal end-markets, including medical, electronics, industrial and automotive. Rockwood Holdings was founded in September 2000 and is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey.