ROC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||15.61|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1853%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.188B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.54%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Exposing 3 Kingpins of the Lithium Trade Fool Dec 10
- Rockwood Rises on Talison Stake Buy Dec 6
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Rockwood Holdings (ROC) to Buy Street Insider Dec 6
- Rockwood Rises on Talison Stake Buy - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- ROCKWOOD HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement Dec 5
- Rockwood to From Venture With Tianqi for Lithium Unit Dec 2
- ROCKWOOD HOLDINGS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 2
- Rockwood (ROC) to Acquire Minority Stake in Talison Lithium; Will Provide $670M of Financing Street Insider Dec 2
- Rockwood to Acquire 49% Interest in Talison Lithium through a Joint Venture with Chengdu Tianqi Industry Group noodls Dec 2
- Rockwood sees large call spread Nov 27
ROC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwood Holdings is up 54.60% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Ferro up 325.1%, and Novozymes up 41.48%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for ROC
Pro Report PDF for ROC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download ROC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring ROC
Did Rockwood Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rockwood Holdings, Inc. is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing specialty chemicals and advanced materials for industrial and commercial purposes worldwide. The company operates through four segments, including Specialty Chemicals, Performance Additives, Titanium Dioxide Pigments and Advanced Ceramics. The Titanium Dioxide Pigments segment comprises two business lines: Titanium Dioxide and Functional Additives. The Advanced Ceramics segment serves four principal end-markets, including medical, electronics, industrial and automotive. Rockwood Holdings was founded in September 2000 and is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey.