RNR Key Stats
- RenaissanceRe Announces $275 Million Public Offering of 5.375% Series E Preferen... May 20
- Hedge Funds Have Been Buying These Stocks May 18
- Hedge Funds Have Been Buying These Stocks Fool May 17
- RenaissanceRe Names New CEO Fool May 16
- RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS LTD Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote o... May 16
- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. (RNR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider May 15
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) CEO Currie to Retire; Successor Named Street Insider May 15
- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Announces the Retirement of Neill A. Currie and Appo... May 15
- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Announces Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 15
- Steve Cohen's SAC bullish on this insurance stock May 7
RNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RenaissanceRe is up 16.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.59%, Validus up 26.33%, and Montpelier RE up 26.09%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for RNR
Pro Report PDF for RNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RNR
Did RenaissanceRe make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
RenaissanceRe is a leading provider of property catastrophe reinsurance and insurance worldwide. It operates in three segments: Reinsurance, Lloyd's and Insurance. The Reinsurance segment includes catastrophe reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and certain property catastrophe and specialty joint ventures. The Lloyd segment includes reinsurance and insurance business written through RenaissanceRe Syndicate 1458. The Insurance segment includes the company's Bermuda-based insurance operations. The Company has gained recognition for excellence in the industry through disciplined underwriting, capital management expertise, sophisticated risk modeling and responsive client service. The company was founded on June 7, 1993 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.