RNR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.27%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.721|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||466.67M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||47.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NQJ, MYC, NQS, NPM, RNR The Street Dec 10
- Renaissance Reinsurance: The Disciplined Underwriter Dec 5
- RenaissanceRe Holdings' Series E Preference Shares Yield Pushes Past 7% Dec 2
- Cash Dividend On The Way From RenaissanceRe Holdings Series C Preference Shares Nov 22
- Update on RenaissanceRe's Share Buyback Program Nov 18
- Update on RenaissanceRe's Share Buyback Program - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
- RenaissanceRe increases share repurchase program up to $500M Nov 14
- RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd. Announces Quarterly Dividend noodls Nov 14
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; Brings Buyback to $500M Street Insider Nov 14
- RENAISSANCERE HOLDINGS LTD Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
RNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RenaissanceRe Holdings is up 17.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.53%, Validus Holdings up 22.39%, and Aspen Insurance Holdings up 32.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RNR
Pro Report PDF for RNR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RNR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RNR
Did RenaissanceRe Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RenaissanceRe is a leading provider of property catastrophe reinsurance and insurance worldwide. It operates in three segments: Reinsurance, Lloyd's and Insurance. The Reinsurance segment includes catastrophe reinsurance, specialty reinsurance and certain property catastrophe and specialty joint ventures. The Lloyd segment includes reinsurance and insurance business written through RenaissanceRe Syndicate 1458. The Insurance segment includes the company's Bermuda-based insurance operations. The Company has gained recognition for excellence in the industry through disciplined underwriting, capital management expertise, sophisticated risk modeling and responsive client service. The company was founded on June 7, 1993 and is headquartered in Pembroke, Bermuda.