RNO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-24.03%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8703|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-67.74%|
|Net Income (TTM)||17.97M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||29.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.05%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||16.64%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Hold These Top 3 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: AB, RNO, MCEP The Street Dec 5
- 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: EDUC, LRE, GOOD, RNO, UAN Nov 25
- Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 5 Companies: KFN, OZM, RNO, SJT, DX Nov 15
- RHINO RESOURCE PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 6
- Rhino Resource Partners LP Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- Rhino Resource Partners LP Earnings Call scheduled for 11:00 am ET today Oct 31
- Rhino Resource Partners LP Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast) Seeking Alpha Oct 31
- RHINO RESOURCE PARTNERS LP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statements an Oct 31
- Rhino Resource Partners Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial And Operating Results noodls Oct 31
- 5 MLP Distributions Dead in the Water Fool Oct 27
RNO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rhino Resource Partners is down 6.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Natural Resources Partner up 20.76%, and Walter Energy down 53.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RNO
Pro Strategies Featuring RNO
Did Rhino Resource Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rhino Resource Partners LP produces, processes and sells high quality coal of various steam and metallurgical grades. The Company markets its steam coal primarily to electric utility companies as fuel for their steam-powered generators.