RNN Key Stats
Street Insider07/18 12:08
Street Insider07/18 10:56
Street Insider07/18 09:01
Business Wire07/18 09:00
Street Insider06/12 10:18
Street Insider05/27 07:21
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Results. Estimate: -0.02.|
|03/24/2014||Earnings||Q4 2013 Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Earnings Results. Estimate: -0.06.|
|11/14/2013||Earnings||Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter Financial Results and Pipeline Update.|
RNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rexahn Pharmaceuticals is up 33.23% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.50%, ANI Pharmaceuticals up 319.2%, and ARCA biopharma up 2.90%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RNN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RNN
Did Rexahn Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.rexahn.com
- IR Website: http://www.rexahn.com/cms/investor-relations/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a development stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of novel treatments for cancer to patients.
RNN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RNN","name")
- Description: =YCI("RNN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RNN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RNN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RNN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.