RNN Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/17 09:33
SA Breaking News03/17 09:12
|03/17/2015||Earnings||Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/18/2014 10:20 EST||Misc||Rexahn Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Stifel 2014 Healthcare Conference|
|11/13/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Earnings Results|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Results|
|06/09/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc|
|05/15/2014||Earnings||Q1 2014 Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc Earnings Results|
RNN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rexahn Pharmaceuticals is down 36.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Celldex Therapeutics up 46.00%, and Xencor up 35.35%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RNN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RNN
Did Rexahn Pharmaceuticals make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.rexahn.com
- IR Website: http://investors.rexahn.com/index.cfm
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Maryland
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Rexahn Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of treatments for cancer and other medical needs.
RNN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RNN","name")
- Description: =YCI("RNN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RNN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RNN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RNN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.