RNG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.973|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-48.45M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||62.98%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-25.25%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire09/11 08:30
Business Wire09/08 08:30
Business Wire09/04 08:30
Business Wire08/27 08:30
|05/16/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for RingCentral Inc.|
RNG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RingCentral is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 20.37%, Castlight Health up N/A, and Workday up 11.37%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for RNG
PDF Report for RNG
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RNG Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring RNG
Did RingCentral make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Software - Application
- Company Website: http://www.ringcentral.com
- IR Website: http://ir.ringcentral.com/CorporateProfile.aspx?iid=4406983
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Computer Related Services
- NAICS Code: 541519
- NAICS Industry: Computer Systems Design and Related Services
- NAICS Sector: Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
RingCentral Inc., is a provider of software-as-a-service, or SaaS, solutions for business communications. Its solutions can be used in multiple devices including Smartphones, Tablets, PC’s and Desk Phones wich allow communication across multiple channels.
RNG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("RNG","name")
- Description: =YCI("RNG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("RNG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("RNG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("RNG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.