RNET Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8277|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-31.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||14.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- RigNet (RNET) Enters Standstill, Nondisclosure with Digital Investments Street Insider Nov 6
- RigNet (RNET) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c Street Insider Nov 4
- Trading Radar for 11/04: Hertz Global (HTZ), Kellogg (K), CF Industries (CF), DryShips (DRYS) Report Street Insider Nov 1
- Mattia Caprioli of KKR Joins RigNet Board noodls Oct 31
- Alert Logic Teams With RigNet To Accelerate Cloud Security PR Newswire Oct 23
- RigNet Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call Information GlobeNewswire Oct 21
- RigNet Completes Bank Refinancing Led by Bank of America, N.A. GlobeNewswire Oct 8
- RIGNET, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of a Direct Financial Obligatio Oct 4
- RigNet to Present at Westlake Securities' New Frontiers in Energy Conference 2013 GlobeNewswire Oct 3
- NeuStar Contract Renewal Seen At Lower Price Sep 24
RNET Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). RigNet is up 116.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Extreme Networks up 94.26%, and Harmonic up 53.51%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RNET
Pro Report PDF for RNET
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RNET Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RNET
Did RigNet make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
RigNet, Inc., provides managed communications and other network-based services for upstream oil and gas industry. The Company offers products including TurboNet, Crew Wi-Fi, Video Conferencing, Wi-Fi hotspot.