RNDY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.09%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.624|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-55.56%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-72.48M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||25.72%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.38%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:02 am Roundy's intends to offer $200 mln in aggregate principal amount of senior secured second lien notes due 2020 in a private offering Dec 6
- Roundy's Supermarkets, Inc. -- Moody's rates Roundy's proposed $200 million second lien notes B3 Dec 6
- ROUNDY'S, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- Roundy’s, Inc. Announces Private Offering of $200 Million of Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2020 noodls Dec 6
- S&P Lower Roundy's (RNDY) to 'B-'; Outlook Stable Street Insider Dec 5
- Roundy's: Raising Bullish Outlook From Dominick's Acquisitions Dec 5
- Roundy's (RNDY) in Focus: Stock Moves 6.7% Higher Dec 4
- Roundy's (RNDY) in Focus: Stock Moves 6.7% Higher - Tale of the Tape Zacks Dec 4
- Krispy Kreme Disappoints As Disney Steepens Dow's Decline Fool Dec 3
- Roundy's Makes a Game-Changing Announcement Fool Dec 3
RNDY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Roundys is up 97.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Safeway up 91.00%, and Harris Teeter up 30.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RNDY
Pro Report PDF for RNDY
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RNDY Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RNDY
Did Roundys make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Roundys Inc is a food retailer in the state of Wisconsin. It owns and operates retail grocery stores. It also distributes food & non-food products from three wholesale distribution centers & provides services to independent license retail grocery stores.