RMTI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.19%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.096|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-54.12M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||12.47%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-100.9%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Rockwell Medical Inc (RMTI): Today's Featured Health Services Laggard The Street Dec 6
- Fundamentally And Technically, Fresenius Wins Big Over DaVita Dec 5
- Rockwell Medical Inc (RMTI): Today's Featured Health Care Laggard Nov 22
- The 10 Stocks to Watch in 2014 Minyanville Nov 19
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Friday November 15 Nov 16
- Patient, Provider, Insurer, And Government Interests Aligned For 100% Upside On Rockwell Medical Nov 15
- 3 Predictions for the New Week Fool Nov 10
- Rockwell Medical's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 7
- Rockwell Medical: Significant Growth Potential With New State-Of-The-Art Dialysis Drug Nov 6
- Rockwell Medical Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 5
RMTI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Rockwell Medical is up 90.25% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, DaVita HealthCare up 9.96%, and Fresenius Medical Care up 0.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RMTI
Pro Report PDF for RMTI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RMTI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RMTI
Did Rockwell Medical make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Rockwell Medical Inc is a biopharmaceutical company targeting end-stage renal disease (‘ESRD’) and chronic kidney disease (‘CKD’) with innovative products and services for the treatment of iron deficiency, secondary hyperparathyroidism and hemodialysis.