RMD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.169|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||316.80M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||63.74%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.63%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.08%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- ResMed Expands in Czech-Slovak Markets Dec 3
- ResMed Expands in Czech-Slovak Markets - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Prague-based Unimedis Acquired by ResMed noodls Dec 2
- ResMed acquires Prague-based Unimedis, terms not disclosed Dec 2
- 4 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Health Services Industry The Street Nov 27
- Insider Trading Alert - WNR, RMD, TAL, ESV And ADS Traded By Insiders Nov 25
- Insider Trading Alert - OLED, RMD, DLPH, BWLD And WETF Traded By Insiders Nov 22
- ResMed receives injunctions in Germany against APEX, BMC Nov 20
- ResMed Receives Injunctions against APEX and BMC in Germany, Continues Enforcement of Patents in Europe Other Nov 20
- RESMED INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Nov 19
RMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ResMed is up 18.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Bio-Rad Laboratories up 16.90%, and Boston Scientific up 111.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for RMD
Pro Report PDF for RMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RMD
Did ResMed make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ResMed is a leading developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment for treating, diagnosing, and managing sleep-disordered breathing and other respiratory disorders. The company is dedicated to developing innovative products to improve the lives of those who suffer from these conditions and to increasing awareness among patients and healthcare professionals of the potentially serious health consequences of untreated sleep-disordered breathing. The company operates business in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East and Latin America. ResMed was founded in June 1989 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.