RMD Key Stats
- Australia shares up in broad rally, Wall St underpins market May 19
- One Year After The IPO, Is Facebook Already Becoming A New Economy Dog? Forbes May 19
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SLH, STO, RMD, RCL May 16
- ResMed Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RMD) May 16
- ResMed (RMD) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon May 15
- FMS, COO, RMD, THC And HCA, Pushing Health Services Industry Downward May 15
- X Factor: 5 Stocks Reaching Their Ex-Dividend Date on May 17 May 10
- Cashed-Up ResMed Mulls $1 Billion Question May 9
- ResMed Stock Hits New 52-Week High (RMD) May 8
- New Stock Picks From Navellier & Associates May 7
RMD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ResMed is up 56.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Cyberonics up 23.59%, and Merit Medical Systems down 23.38%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for RMD
Pro Report PDF for RMD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download RMD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring RMD
Did ResMed make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
ResMed is a leading developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment for treating, diagnosing, and managing sleep-disordered breathing and other respiratory disorders. The company is dedicated to developing innovative products to improve the lives of those who suffer from these conditions and to increasing awareness among patients and healthcare professionals of the potentially serious health consequences of untreated sleep-disordered breathing. The company operates business in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa & Middle East and Latin America. ResMed was founded in June 1989 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.